Pabron Pubron S Gold W Tablets 60 Tablets
Pabron Pubron S Gold W Tablets 60 Tablets.
Product type: Anti-cold remedy,
Dosage form: Tablet,
Target audience: Adults.
Quantity per pack: 60 pc(s),
Package width: 83 mm,
Package depth: 45 mm
Reduction of all symptoms of colds (throat sore, cough, nasal discharge, stuffy nose, sneezing, sputum, headache, fever, chills, joint pain, muscle pain)
Please take the following amount with water or lukewarm water within 30 minutes after meal.
Age...1 dose...Number of doses
Over 15 years old・・・2 tablets・・・three times a day
12-14 years old・・・1 tablet・・・three times a day
Under 12 years old-Do not take
- (1) Please adhere strictly to the prescribed usage and dose.
- (2) When taking this product for children, take it under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- (3) Do not put tablets touched with wet hands back into the bottle.
(The quality may change due to discoloration etc.)
- (1) Please store in a cool, dry place protected from direct sunlight.
- (2) Keep out of reach of children.
- (3) Do not replace with another container.
(It may cause misuse or change quality.)
- (4) Do not take the product beyond the expiration date. Even within the expiration date, please take within 6 months after opening. (To maintain quality)
|Ambroxol hydrochloride||v||Makes it easier to get rid of the throat that causes coughing.|
|L-carbocysteine||250mg||Brings airway mucus and mucous membranes to a normal state.|
|Dihydrocodeine phosphate||8mg||It works at the cough center and stops the cough.|
|acetaminophen||300mg||Relieves fever, headache, sore throat, etc.|
|Chlorpheniramine maleate||2.5mg||Relieves symptoms of sneezing, stuffy nose and stuffy nose.|
|riboflavin (vitamin B2)||4mg||Replenish vitamins that are easily consumed during a cold.|
Additives: cellulose, silicic acid anhydride, Ca hydrogen phosphate, sodium starch glycolate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hydrogenated oil, Mg stearate
Although urine may become yellow when taking this drug, this is due to vitamin B2 in this drug, so do not worry.
Precautions for storage and handling
[Other package insert contents]
When first taking
1. Peel off the bottle seal and discard.
2. Take out the stuffing and discard it.
(This stuffing is to prevent the tablets from breaking during shipping. Putting it in and out of the bottle may cause foreign matter to be mixed in.)
|Japanese Product Name||★パブロンＳゴールドＷ錠６０錠|
|Product type||Anti-cold remedy|
|Minimum age||12 yr(s)|
|Includes vitamins||Vitamin B2|
|Health effects||Chills relief,Cough relief,Fever relief,Headache relief,Joint pain relief,Muscle pain relief,Stuffy nose relief|
|Acetaminophen content (per serving)||300 mg|
|L-carbocysteine content (per serving)||250 mg|
|Chlorpheniramine maleate content (per serving)||2.5 mg|
|Ambroxol hydrochloride content (per serving)||15 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) content (per serving)||4 mg|
|Dihydrocodeine phosphate content (per serving)||8 mg|
|Quantity per pack||60 pc(s)|
|Package width||83 mm|
|Package depth||45 mm|
|Package height||45 mm|