Pabron Pubron Gold A 210 tablets
Pabron Pubron Gold A -tablet- 210 tablets.
Product type: Anti-cold remedy, Dosage form: Tablet, Target audience: Adults. Quantity per pack: 210 pc(s), Package width: 103 mm, Package depth: 56 mm
Reduction of all symptoms of cold (cough, tan, sore throat, sneezing, nasal discharge, stuffy nose, chills, fever, headache, joint pain, muscle pain)
Take the following amount with water or lukewarm water within 30 minutes after eating.
Age: 1 dose: Number of doses
15 years old or older / 3 tablets / three times a day
12 to 14 years old / 2 tablets / three times a day
Under 12 years old / Do not take
- (1) Please adhere strictly to the prescribed usage and dose.
- (2) When taking this product for children, please take it under the supervision of a parent.
- (3) Do not put tablets touched with wet hands back into the bottle.
(The quality may change due to discoloration etc.)
- (1) Please store in a cool, dry place protected from direct sunlight.
- (2) Keep out of reach of children.
- (3) Do not replace with another container.
(It may cause misuse or change quality.)
- (4) Do not take the product beyond the expiration date. Even within the expiration date, please take within 6 months after opening. (To maintain quality)
|Guaifenesin||60mg||Softens the tangled throat and makes it easier to put out.|
|Dihydrocodeine phosphate||8mg||It works at the cough center and stops the cough.|
|dl-methylephedrine hydrochloride||20mg||Widen the bronchi to ease breathing and help reduce coughing.|
|acetaminophen||300mg||Relieves fever, headache, sore throat, etc.|
|Chlorpheniramine maleate||2.5mg||Relieves symptoms of sneezing, stuffy nose, and stuffy nose.|
|anhydrous caffeine||25mg||Reduce headaches.|
|riboflavin (vitamin B2)||4mg||Replenish vitamins that are easily exhausted during a cold.|
Additives: cellulose, silicic acid anhydride, magnesium aluminometasilicate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, lactose, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated oil, fragrance, vanillin, benzyl benzoate
Although urine may become yellow due to taking this drug, this is due to vitamin B2 in this drug, so do not worry.
Precautions for storage and handling
[Other package insert contents]
When first taking
1. Peel off the bottle seal and discard.
2. Take out the stuffing and discard it.
(This stuffing is to prevent damage to the tablets during shipping. Putting this in and out of the bottle may cause foreign material contamination.)
|Japanese Product Name||パブロンゴールドＡ＜錠＞２１０錠|
|Guaifenesin content (per serving)||60 mg|
|Product type||Anti-cold remedy|
|Anhydrous caffeine content (per serving)||25 mg|
|Acetaminophen content (per serving)||300 mg|
|Chlorpheniramine maleate content (per serving)||2.5 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) content (per serving)||4 mg|
|Dihydrocodeine phosphate content (per serving)||8 mg|
|DL-Methylephedrine hydrochloride content (per serving)||20 mg|
|Quantity per pack||210 pc(s)|
|Package width||103 mm|
|Package depth||56 mm|
|Package height||56 mm|