Oronine Otsuka H ointment 11g
Thank you for using Samurai Drug Store.
Currently, delivery of EMS is stopped due to the spread of "Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)".
Instead, we ship by DHL (https://www.dhl.co.jp/en/express.html),
Since DHL does the "official clearance" procedure, There is a possibility that you will be charged tariffs regardless of the amount./strong>
Please understand before purchasing.
We will notify you shortly if delivery via EMS is resumed.
We look forward to your continued support at the Samurai Drug Store.
10 point(s) ($0.09 discount) will be given to you if you share on SNS after login.
Oronine H Ointment is indicated for the following conditions.
Acne eruptions pityriasis simplex minor burns chapped skin chilblains minor cuts dry athlete’s foot ringworm jock itch or tinea capitis.
(The following points should be strictly observed. Failure to do so may cause the condition to deteriorate or lead to adverse reactions.)
Oronine H Ointment should not be used in the following people:
People who have had an allergic symptom to this drug, its ingredients, or chlorhexidine.
Do not use Oronine H Ointment in the following instances.
- On eczema (incl. sores and rash)
- As a makeup use
- On insect bites
- Conditions that require consultation
The following people should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson before using Oronine H Ointment.
- People who are receiving treatment from a physician.
- People with a history of allergic symptoms (rash, redness, itching, irritated skin, etc.) associated with drugs, etc.
- People in whom the affected area is extensive.
- People with severe moistening or erosion.
- People with severe injuries or burns.
The following symptoms may be adverse reactions. If any of these symptoms are observed after use, immediately discontinue the use of Oronine H Ointment and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson. Bring this document with you for reference.
- Affected partSymptoms
- SkinRash, redness, itching, swelling, and dry, chapped skin
- The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases. In such cases, immediately seek medical aid.
Name of symptomsSymptoms
Shock (Anaphylaxis)Itching of skin, urticaria, hoarseness, sneezing, itchy throat, breathing difficulties, palpitations, and clouding of consciousness may occur immediately after use.
(3) If symptoms fail to improve after use for 5 or 6 days, discontinue the use of Oronine H Ointment and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson. Bring this document with you for reference.
Precautions for Handling and Storage
Keep tightly sealed and store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Keep this product out of the reach of children.
To avoid misuse and to ensure quality, do not store Oronine H Ointment in other containers.
Do not use the product after the expiration date indicated on the package and the container.
Since bottle container is made of glass, do not subject the container to strong physical impact. It may damage the container, and injury
- For the treatment of acne or eruptions
- For the treatment of minor cuts, abrasions, or puncture wounds
- For the treatment of minor burns
- For the treatment of minor cuts from sharp objects such as knives or razors
- For the treatment of athlete’s foot
- For the treatment of jock itch, ringworm, tinea capitis, or pityriasis simplex
- For traveling or during outdoor activities
- For the treatment of chapped skin or chilblains
|Japanese Product Name||オロナインＨ軟膏１１ｇ|
|Health effects||Acne eruptions pityriasis simplex minor burns chapped skin chilblains minor cuts dry athlete’s foot ringworm jock itch or tinea capitis.|
|Ingredients||Oronine H Ointment is a hydrophilic ointment containing chlorhexidine gluconate.|
20% Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution 10 mg
Lauromacrogol Polysorbate 80 Aluminum Potassium Sulfate Macrogol Glycerin Olive Oil Stearyl Alcohol White Bees Wax
|How to use||Apply ointment with gauze, absorbent cotton, etc., or with clean fingertips directly to the affected part, depending on the symptoms.|
Oronine H Ointment should be used in children under careful parental supervision.