Kowa CABAGIN α 100tablets Kyabejin α
Kowa CABAGIN α 100 tablets. Dosage form: Tablets, Dispenser type: Bottle, Minimum age: 8 yr(s)
CABAGIN KOWA α
Regain healthy function for weakened stomach. Indigestion medicine featured with perilla herb to improve gastric function.
CABAGIN KOWA α is an indigestion remedy effective for repairing damaged gastric mucosa and regaining healthy stomach condition. MMSC (Methylmethionine Sulfonium Chloride) and perilla herb help to improve gastric movements, treat weakened stomach and promote healthy gastric function.
- DL (Double Layer) Effect
- Each active ingredient works effectively, thanks to the double-layer structure which consists of an outer layer and a tablet core.
- - CABAGIN tablets have a double-layer effect.
- - Antiacid ingredient in the outer layer relieves the pain in stomach by neutralizing gastric acid and creates an amicable environment for digestive enxyme.
- - The tablet core melts slowly.
- - Each active ingredient such as scopolia extract and digestive enzymes work effectively. MMSC, perilla herb and swertia herb work together to improve weakened stomach.
Featured with stomachic herbal medicines that improve gatric function
- - Perilla herb extract powder: effective for improving gastric function
- - MMSC (Methylmethionine Sulfonium Chloride): repairs damaged gastric mucosa
- - Antacid: neutralizes excessive gastric acid.
- - Lipase AP12: helps digest fats.
|Japanese Product Name||キャベジンα１００錠|
|Minimum age||8 yr(s)|
|Number of tablets per pack||100 pc(s)|
|Ingredients||Methylmethionine sulfoniumchloride, Sodium bicarbonate, Magnesium carbonate, Precipitated calcium carbonate, Scopolia extract powder (33.3%), Perilla Herb powdered extract, Powdered Swertia Herb, Biodiastase 2000, Lipase AP12|
|How to use||Adults (15 years old and above): 2 tablets/per time 3 times|
8-15 years old: 1 tablet/ per time 3 times
|Health effects||Burping,Gastritis,Heartburn,Indigestion,Loss of appetite,Overeating,Stomachache|